IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Preston Neale, 1771/80–1847, British, Gaunt's House, Wimborne, undated
Gaunt's House, Wimborne
- Pen and black ink, brown wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on very thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/16 × 5 1/8 inches (8.7 × 13 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | carriage | chimneys | columns | country house | horses (animals) | oaks | park (grounds) | pediment | people | sheep | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England | Europe | United Kingdom | Wimborne
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.