- A Design for a Temple at Bellevue House on the Derg, County Tipperary, the Seat of Charles Cooke, Esq.
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 13/16 × 11 5/16 inches (32.5 × 28.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: Inscription on old mount:- | "Design for a temple at Bellevue | The seat of Charles Cooke esq"; inscribed on verso, lower left: "<English...>"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Malton, 1761–1803, British, A Design for a Temple at Bellevue House on the Derg, County Tipperary, the Seat of Charles Cooke, Esq, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.