- Design for a Castellated Hunting Lodge
- Pen and black and brown ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 3/16 × 23 3/4 inches (43.7 × 60.3 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "J. S. Malton 1803."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Malton, 1761–1803, British, Design for a Castellated Hunting Lodge, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.