James Malton, 1761–1803, British, Design for a Castellated Hunting Lodge, 1803
Design for a Castellated Hunting Lodge
- Pen and black and brown ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 3/16 × 23 3/4 inches (43.7 × 60.3 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "J. S. Malton 1803."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.