Preparatory drawing for Design 30, Plate 31 of A Collection of Designs for Rural Retreats
- Graphite on medium, sligihtly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 13/16 × 4 1/2 inches (12.2 × 11.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "[...]"
Watermark: mount: portion of Fleur-de-Lis
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | columns (architectural elements) | country house | cupola | door | floral patterns | folly | house | reliefs | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Malton, 1761–1803, British, Preparatory drawing for Design 30, Plate 31 of A Collection of Designs for Rural Retreats, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.