IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Preston Neale, 1771/80–1847, British, Kingston Lacy, Dorset, undated
Kingston Lacy, Dorset
- Brown wash, graphite, and white gouache with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured cream wove paper mounted on very thick, smooth, card
- Sheet: 3 9/16 × 5 3/16 inches (9 × 13.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | genre subject | park (grounds) | people | picnic | trees
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England | Europe | United Kingdom | Wimborne Minster
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.