IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Preston Neale, 1771/80–1847, British, On the Colne, Middlesex, undated
On the Colne, Middlesex
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 10 5/16 inches (16.7 × 26.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | river | river banks | trees | trunks
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Middlesex | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.