Joseph Nash, 1808–1878, British, Fashionable Men and Women Promenading, 1827
Fashionable Men and Women Promenading
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 5 5/8 inches (11.1 × 14.3 cm)
Signed in graphite, upper left: "Nash | May 31, 1827"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | child | coats | couples | dress (culture-related concept) | dresses | fashion | genre subject | men | parasols | top hats | walking | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.