Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Sketched at the Cockpit, Nottingham, 1801
- Sketched at the Cockpit, Nottingham
- Pen and brown ink with gray wash on laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 x 6 7/8in. (11.1 x 17.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Melville and Naomi Stone
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.