IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Sir John Everett Millais, 1829–1896, British, Study of a Girl, 1862
Study of a Girl
- Graphite and white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 5 3/8 inches (19.1 x 13.7 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite lower right in monogram: "JM | 1862""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | girl
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.