IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to John Preston Neale, 1771/80–1847, British, House with Weathercock, undated
House with Weathercock
- Watercolor and graphite on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/16 × 8 9/16 inches (13.8 × 21.7 cm), Mount: 8 1/8 × 10 7/8 inches (20.6 × 27.6 cm), Sheet:
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "59/2"; inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "AD 367 | J.P. Neale No 70"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view | fence | house | villa | weathervane
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.