IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Joseph Nollekens, 1737–1823, British, A Term in a Garden, undated
A Term in a Garden
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 14 13/16in. (25.1 x 37.6cm), Sheet: 14 1/2 × 10 inches (36.8 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Lovely by J. Nollekens"; center right: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | garden | gardener | herm | statue
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.