IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Landscape with Shepherd, undated
Landscape with Shepherd
- Brown wash and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 inches (17.8 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink, lower right: "72"
Artist's stamp, verso: E.J. Monnington
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloak | fields | genre subject | hedges | hills | landscape | pastoral | shepherd | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.