- Landscape with Shepherd
- Brown wash and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 inches (17.8 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink, lower right: "72"
E. J. Monnington collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloak | fields | genre subject | hedges | hills | landscape | pastoral | shepherd | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Landscape with Shepherd, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.