- Glade with Hop-Poles
- Red chalk and brown wash on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 × 17 1/8 inches (30.2 × 43.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "44"; inscribed on verso in blue ink, lower left inside collector's mark: "17"
Collector's mark: E J Monnington
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | meadow | poles | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Glade with Hop-Poles, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.