Glade with Hop-Poles
- Red chalk and brown wash on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 × 17 1/8 inches (30.2 × 43.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "44"; inscribed on verso in blue ink, lower left inside collector's mark: "17"
Collector's mark: E J Monnington
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | meadow | poles | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Glade with Hop-Poles, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.