Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Full Length Study of Mr. Gardner, undated
Full Length Study of Mr. Gardner
- Graphite and white gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/16 × 9 3/4 inches (40.8 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "[...]41- | [...] | 2 | A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | figure study | hat, top | man | overcoat | portrait | shoes (footwear) | study (visual work) | trousers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.