Still Life with Fruit and Geraniums
- Black chalk and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 17 1/4 × 23 1/2 inches (43.8 × 59.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "22 5/4 | 16 3/4"; inscribed on verso in blue ink, lower left inside collector's mark: "31"
Collector's mark: E J Monnington
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowls | fruit | geraniums | pitcher | plants | plates | still life | table | window
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Still Life with Fruit and Geraniums, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.