- Watercolor and graphite with scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 x 10 13/16in. (17.9 x 27.5cm) and Sheet: 7 × 10 3/4 inches (17.8 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Netley Abbey"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Pat.rk Nasmyth"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | ivy | ruin | trees | umbrellas | vegetation
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hampshire | Netley | Netley Abbey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.