- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite with scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 x 10 13/16in. (17.9 x 27.5cm), Sheet: 7 × 10 3/4 inches (17.8 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Netley Abbey"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Pat.rk Nasmyth"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | architectural subject | ivy | ruin | trees | umbrellas | vegetation
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hampshire | Netley | Netley Abbey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.