Francis Nicholson, 1753–1844, British, Blackfriars Bridge and St. Paul's, ca. 1790
- Blackfriars Bridge and St. Paul's
- ca. 1790
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink over graphite, sheet edged with pen and brown ink border on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 16 1/4 inches (29.5 × 41.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.