Classical Study of Three Figures
- Gray wash and brown wash with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 2 11/16 × 4 1/8 inches (6.8 × 10.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower center: "I. Olliver"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left monogrammed: "I.O"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject | gesture | nudes | posing | study (visual work) | tree | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Oliver, ca. 1565–1617, French, active in Britain, Classical Study of Three Figures, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.