IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Isaac Oliver, ca. 1565–1617, French, active in Britain, Classical Study of Three Figures, undated
Classical Study of Three Figures
- Gray wash and brown wash with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 2 11/16 × 4 1/8 inches (6.8 × 10.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower center: "I. Olliver"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left monogrammed: "I.O"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject | gesture | nudes | posing | study (visual work) | tree | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.