- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 34 1/16 × 21 3/4 inches (86.5 × 55.2 cm) and Image: 32 1/2 × 21 1/8 inches (82.6 × 53.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "a39303"
Lettered, lower right: "Engraved by W.Say | Engraver to H.R.H. the Duke of Gloucester"; lettered, lower left: "Painted by T.Lawerence Esq. R.A. | Principal Painter in Ordinary to his Majesty."; lettered, lower center: "MRS. SIDDONS, | From a Picture in the Possession of William Fitzhugh Esq.M.P. | London: Published March 11810, by EDW. ORME, Printseller to the King Engravaer & Publisher Bond Str. Corner of Book St."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Siddons (née Kemble), Sarah (1755–1831), actress
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Thomas Lawrence - Regency, Power and Brilliance (Yale Center for British Art, 2011-02-24 - 2011-06-05) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Thomas Lawrence - Regency, Power and Brilliance (National Portrait Gallery, 2010-10-21 - 2011-01-23) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]