Woman's Head Inclined to the Right
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/16 × 2 3/16 inches (8.1 × 5.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower right: "I. Oliver"
Paul Mellon collector's mark; Collector's mark: "CR"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | head | neck | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Oliver, ca. 1565–1617, French, active in Britain, Woman's Head Inclined to the Right, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.