- Back View of a Soldier
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 5/16 × 1 11/16 inches (8.4 × 4.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "1827"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cane | cap | epaulettes | gloves | jacket | man | military art | sash | soldier | trousers | uniform
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edmund Thomas Parris, 1793–1873, British, Back View of a Soldier, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.