Buildings Belonging to Magdalen Hall, Oxford
- Additional Title(s):
Buildings Belonging to Magdelen Hall, Oxford
Buildings Belonging to Magdalene Hall, Oxford
- Brown ink on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 19 15/16 x 15 3/8 inches (50.6 x 39 cm)
Inscribed on verso in brown ink, lower right: "Buildings belonging to Magdelen Hall."; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right:"<...> | Alexander. -- Monro"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | children | city | cityscape | gates | pedestrians | road | stores | street | town | toys | trees | walking
- Associated Places:
- England | Magdalen Hall | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Monro, 1802–1844, Buildings Belonging to Magdalen Hall, Oxford, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.