A Wooded Track
- Additional Title(s):
A Wooded Track, 1813
- Gray wash, pen and black ink, white chalk, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 x 10 7/8 inches (37.8 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "By | Henry Monro"; inscribed on verso, lower right: "5" encircled.
Signed and dated brushed black ink, lower right: "H. Monro 1813"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alone | cane | clouds | forest | genre subject | hat | landscape | man | path | plants | resting | shade | sitting | solitary | track | trees | walking | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.