A Wooded Track
- Additional Title(s):
A Wooded Track, 1813
- Gray wash, pen and black ink, white chalk, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- 14 7/8 x 10 7/8 inches (37.8 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "By | Henry Monro"; inscribed on verso, lower right: "5" encircled.
Signed and dated brushed black ink, lower right: "H. Monro 1813"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alone | cane | clouds | forest | genre subject | hat | landscape | man | path | plants | resting | shade | sitting | solitary | track | trees | walking | woods
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.