IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Monro, 1801–1880, Farm Building, undated
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 15/16 inches (20.3 × 27.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount on verso in graphite, upper left: "402"; in pen and red ink: "337-S"; in graphite, center: "(Reg no:TG 70/3/27/352) | (pm 6036" | Monro, John | Farm Buildings"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys (architectural elements) | farm | farmyard | roofs | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.