Dr. Thomas Monro, 1759–1833, British, Composition: Hilly Country, undated
Composition: Hilly Country
- Black chalk and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/16 × 8 13/16 inches (13.2 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "12"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- forest | hills | landscape | rocks (landforms) | trees | valleys (landforms) | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.