Dr. Thomas Monro, 1759–1833, British, Seashore with Sand Dunes, undated
Seashore with Sand Dunes
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, white chalk, and black chalk on medium, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 11 11/16 x 17 3/4in. (29.7 x 45.1cm) and Sheet: 11 5/8 × 17 5/8 inches (29.5 × 44.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | dusk | landscape | sand dunes | sea | seashore
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.