Dr. Thomas Monro, 1759–1833, British, Cottage amongst Trees, undated
Cottage amongst Trees
- Black chalk and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 x 9 3/4in. (19.4 x 24.8cm) and Sheet: 7 5/8 × 9 3/4 inches (19.4 × 24.8 cm)
Signed on mount in pen and black ink, lower right: "Doctor Monro"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottage | landscape | road | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.