- Blundeston near Lowestoft, Sussex
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 18 5/8 inches (29.8 × 47.3 cm)
In artist's hand in graphite, UC: Blunderston - Oak with the [illegible] on the side / of the water opposite [illegible].
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Claude Nattes, 1765–1822, British, Blundeston near Lowestoft, Sussex, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.