- High Tor, Matlock
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 15/16 x 20 3/8in. (35.4 x 51.8cm)
Inscribed on verso in blue ink, center: "1539b"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | clouds | ferns | flowers (plants) | forest | grass | landscape | mountains | river | rocks (landforms) | trees | valley
- Associated Places:
- Derbyshire | Derwent | England | High Tor | Matlock | Matlock Bath | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Moore, 1831–1895, British, High Tor, Matlock, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.