IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to Gilbert Stuart Newton, 1794–1835, British, Henry Fuseli, undated
- Gray wash, graphite, and white gouache with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 5 1/4 inches (16.5 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in gray ink, lower right: "Fuseli"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "GSN del"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | collar | hat | man | noses | portrait
- Associated People:
- Fuseli, Henry (1741–1825), painter and writer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.