A Creek at Wilmington, N.C.
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 14 3/8 inches (21.9 × 36.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount, on verso in graphite, lower right: " Abbey Estate | number | 587"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Alfred Parsons"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, The Edwin Austin Abbey Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | creek | landscape | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- New Hanover | North and Central America | North Carolina | United States | Wilmington Beach
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Parsons, 1847–1920, British, A Creek at Wilmington, N.C, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.