William Payne, active 1850s, British, Distant View of Exmouth from Exeter, undated
Distant View of Exmouth from Exeter
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/16 × 7 1/4 inches (15.4 × 18.4 cm) and Image: 6 1/16 × 7 1/4 inches (15.4 × 18.4 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "W. Payne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boys | forest | landscape | river | trees | valley (landform) | wall
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Exeter | Exmouth | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.