- Distant View of Exmouth from Exeter
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/16 × 7 1/4 inches (15.4 × 18.4 cm) and Image: 6 1/16 × 7 1/4 inches (15.4 × 18.4 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "W. Payne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boys | forest | landscape | river | trees | valley (landform) | wall
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Exeter | Exmouth | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Payne, active 1850s, British, Distant View of Exmouth from Exeter, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.