- Storm Over a Coast
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/16 × 9 1/2 inches (15.4 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "C. C."
Signed in graphite. lower right: "GF Phillips"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | coast | marine art | Masts and rigging | men | ocean | sails | ship | storm | waves (natural events)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Giles F. Phillips, 1780–1867, British, Storm Over a Coast, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.