- Exeter Gate, Harnham Road, Salisbury
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 6 7/8 inches (22.2 × 17.5 cm)
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "J Powell | 1798"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | buildings | cow | figure | gate | road | town
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Salisbury | United Kingdom | Wiltshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Powell, 1780–1834, British, Exeter Gate, Harnham Road, Salisbury, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.