Ambrose Poynter, 1796–1886, British, Larchant near Fontainebleau, undated
Larchant near Fontainebleau
- Watercolor with pen and gray ink on moderately thick, slgihtly textured, cream wove paper
- 3 1/4 × 1 13/16 inches (8.3 × 4.6 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "A Poynter"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | basilica | buildings | church | cityscape | houses | people | reliefs | roofs | street | town | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Fontainebleau | France | Larchant | Île-de-France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.