Ambrose Poynter, 1796–1886, British, Larchant near Fontainebleau, undated
Larchant near Fontainebleau
- Watercolor with pen and gray ink on moderately thick, slgihtly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 1 13/16 inches (8.3 × 4.6 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "A Poynter"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basilica | buildings | church | cityscape | houses | people | reliefs | roofs | street | town | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Fontainebleau | France | Larchant | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.