IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Muirhead, 1867–1930, British, Chatham, 1923
- Watercolor on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Image: 11 1/4 x 15 1/2 inches (28.6 x 39.4 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen, with black ink, lower left: "David Myiihead | 1923"
Signed and dated in pen, with black ink, lower left: "David Myiihead | 1923"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | Landscape & water | river | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Chatham | England | Kent | Medway
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.