- Watercolor on thick, rough, cream, wove paper
- Image: 11 1/4 x 15 1/2 inches (28.6 x 39.4 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen, with black ink, lower left: "David Myiihead | 1923"
Signed and dated in pen, with black ink, lower left: "David Myiihead | 1923"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | Landscape & water | river | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Chatham | England | Kent | Medway
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Muirhead, 1867–1930, British, Chatham, 1923
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.