Diana Coope During a Performance of The Miracle; Diana Resting
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 13 15/16 inches (15.2 × 35.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "To Charles | Parsons | from AR"; lower right: "Diana Resting-Miracle-St. Louis 1926"
Yale University Art Gallery collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Charles Parson
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | habit | nun | performance | portrait | resting | sandals | sofa
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Arthur Rackham, 1869–1939, British, Diana Coope During a Performance of The Miracle; Diana Resting, 1926
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.