Studies of Ships
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 5 1/2 inches (17.5 × 14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | decks | gunports | hulls | marine art | pennants | rigging | ships | spars | transom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.