IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nicholas Pocock, 1740–1821, British, Study of a Girl Seated on a Chair, undated
Study of a Girl Seated on a Chair
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 11/16 × 5 13/16 inches (14.4 × 14.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso L.R.: D582.
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | dress | figure study | girl | ribbon | seated
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.