Figure Studies: Boy Standing
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 × 6 1/4 inches (11.3 × 15.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No LGDb reference number"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in pen and gray ink, lower center: "N.P."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | chair | doorway | figure study | genre subject | hat | knitting | seated | standing | vest | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Nicholas Pocock, 1740–1821, British, Figure Studies: Boy Standing, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.