- Cottage and Foot Bridge
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and gray ink, and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/16 × 6 7/8 inches (12.9 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "D.2064."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "W.H. Pyne | 1794"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | branches | cottage | footbridge | forest | genre subject | stream | thatched roof | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Henry Pyne, 1769–1843, British, Cottage and Foot Bridge, 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.