- Notre Dame, Paris
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 13 1/16in. (22.5 x 33.2cm) and Sheet: 9 × 13 1/4 inches (22.9 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Notre Dame | July 25 1842"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | France | Paris | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Parrott, 1813–ca. 1869, British, Notre Dame, Paris, 1842
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.