The Port of London
- Graphite and gouache on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 3/8 inches (26 x 36.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Port of London"; in graphite, lower left: "1839"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "J. D. Harding"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | bridge approaches | buildings | hats | marine art | oars | port | sails | water
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to William Parrott, 1813–ca. 1869, British, The Port of London, 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.