- The Port of London
- Graphite and gouache, with rubbing on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 3/8 inches (26 x 36.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Port of London"; in graphite, lower left: "1839"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "J. D. Harding"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | bridge approaches | buildings | hats | marine art | oars | port | sails | water
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to William Parrott, 1813–ca. 1869, British, The Port of London, 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.