- Title page from She Stoops to Conquer
- Pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 8 3/4in. (30.2 x 22.2cm) and Sheet: 11 7/8 × 8 5/8 inches (30.2 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "[...] Aug 7/84"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Reduce to 5 3/4 in wide | wide"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "AP."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection (The Edwin Abbey Memorial Collection)
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Parsons, 1847–1920, British, Title page from She Stoops to Conquer, 1884
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.