- Scene on the Mawddlach, near Barmouth
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite, with stopping out on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 16 3/8 inches (21.6 × 41.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "[...] by T. F. Wainwright."
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "C Pearson 1872"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Cornelius Pearson, 1807–1891, Scene on the Mawddlach, near Barmouth, 1872
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.