Shrubland Hall, Suffolk: Elevation
- ca. 1770
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gouache and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 21 5/8 inches (31.8 × 54.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "AD.55 | James Paine | Shrubland Hall, Suffolk | c. 1770"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Paine, 1717–1789, British, Shrubland Hall, Suffolk: Elevation, ca. 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.