- Thomas Quincey
- Oil on ivory
- Frame: 3 x 2 1/4 x 3/8 inches (7.6 x 5.7 x 1 cm) and Image: 2 1/2 x 2 inches (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
Signed and dated lower right: "HH | 1793"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Quincey, Thomas Penson De (1785–1859), essayist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Horace Hone, 1756–1825, British, Thomas Quincey, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.