Bernard Lens III, 1682–1740, British, Portrait of a Lady, undated
Portrait of a Lady
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gouache and watercolor with scraping out on ivory
- Image: 5 x 4 7/8 inches (12.7 x 12.4 cm), Frame: 7 5/8 x 6 3/4 x 7/8 inches (19.4 x 17.1 x 2.2 cm)
Signed in gold lower left: "BL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blue | flowers (plants) | fountain | hat | park (grounds) | portrait | window
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.