IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Simson, 1803–1874, British, At Speldhurst Kent, 1863
At Speldhurst Kent
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 13 7/16 inches (25.4 × 34.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | child | church | fence | house | landscape | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Kent | Tunbridge Wells
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.