IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Boats and Men on Beach, undated
Boats and Men on Beach
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, graphite, gum arabic, and scratching out on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 × 7 1/2 inches (21.4 × 19.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | marine art | men | ocean | sailboat | sand
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.